Monday, January 14, 2008

All About Me!

Hi everyone!
My name is Jessie Manzer and I am in my 2nd year at Sierra College. My first year was spent at Sonoma State University on a soccer scholorship, but decided to make school my main focus. I am a Business Admin. major and hoping to transfer to Sac State very soon!

This is my first Art class I have taken at Sierra, so I am a little nervous but very excited for whats to come. I have never looked at art in any other way but just looking at it. I never tried to realize the meanings behind it. That's why I think this class is going to be extra challenging for me, but I am up for it!

Besides school, i love being outdoors and being active. During the winter i love to go skiing and during the summer I am usually always at the lake doing all sorts of water sports. I love being with my family and friends in my spare time. I am very excited to begin learning and appreciating Art! Good luck to everyone!

1 comment:

Michelle Pacansky-Brock said...

Hello Jessie and welcome to Sierra College and online Art Appreciation! I am confident you'll learn a lot this semester and I hope you have fun with it too. Enjoy your first week and let me know if you have any questions.

Michelle